NLRC5 antibody (NLR Family, CARD Domain Containing 5) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
NLRC5 Reactivity: Human IC, IF, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2328860
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This NLRC5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- NLRC5 (Protein NLRC5, Caterpiller Protein 16.1, CLR16.1, Nucleotide-binding Oligomerization Domain Protein 27, Nucleotide-binding Oligomerization Domain Protein 4, NOD27, NOD4, FLJ21709, FLJ39711)
- Purified by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to 18aa from near the N-terminus of human NOD4.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Alternative Name
- NLRC5 (NLRC5 Antibody Abstract)
- NOD4, CLR16.1, NOD27, AI451557, AK220210, NLR family CARD domain containing 5, NLR family, CARD domain containing 5, NLRC5, nlrc5, Nlrc5
You are here: