NLRC5 antibody (NLR Family, CARD Domain Containing 5) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
NLRC5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse EIA, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN783699
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- This NLRC5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects NOD4 at N-term.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human, mouse
- Affinity chromatography purified via peptide column
- 18 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human NOD4
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- PBS containing 0.02 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2 - 8 °C for up to three months or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- NOD4 (NLRC5 Antibody Abstract)
- NOD4 is a member of the NOD (nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain) family, a group of proteins that are involved in innate immune defense. NOD4 contains a CARD-like domain, a central NOD domain and a large LRR region. NOD4, an IFN-gamma-inducible nuclear protein, plays a role in homeostatic control of innate immunity and in antiviral defense mechanisms. As a key negative regulator of NF-?B and type I interferon signaling, NOD4 may be a useful target for manipulating immune responses against infectious or inflammation-associated diseases, including cancer.Synonyms: CLR16.1, FLJ21709, FLJ39711, NLRC5, NOD27, NOD4
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: