CD47 antibody (CD47) (AA 18-219) Primary Antibody
- AA 18-219
- This CD47 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Polyclonal Antibody to Integrin Associated Protein (IAP)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against IAP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IAP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant Integrin Associated Protein (IAP) corresdonding to Ala18~Gly219 with N-terminal His Tag
- Application Notes
Western blotting: 0.5-2 μg/mL Immunohistochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Immunocytochemistry: 5-20 μg/mL Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.05 % Proclin-300, 50 % glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- Integrin Associated Protein (CD47 Antibody Abstract)
- 9130415E20Rik, AA407862, AI848868, AW108519, B430305P08Rik, IAP, Itgp, MER6, OA3, CD47/IAP, CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer), CD47 molecule, Cd47 molecule, Cd47, CD47
- CD47, MER6, OA3, Antigen Identified By Monoclonal Antibody 1D8, Antigenic Surface Determinant Protein OA3, Rh-Related Antigen