Geminin Coiled-Coil Domain Containing (GMNC) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
GMNC Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1887716
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity chromatography purified via peptide column
- 19 amino acid peptide near the center of human GEMC1.
- For Research Use only
- PBS containing 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freezing and thawing repeatly.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C for short term use.Store at -20 °C for long term preservation.
- Alternative Name
- GEMC1 (GMNC Antibody Abstract)
- The Geminin coiled-coil domain-containing protein 1 (GEMC1) is a highly conserved protein that is required for chromosomal replication.GEMC1 contains a region similar to the coiled-coil domain of geminin, an essential vertebrate replication protein in which the coiled-coil domain is required for the function.GEMC1 binds to the checkpoint and replication factor TopBP1, allowing the binding of GEMC1 to chromatin during pre-replication complex formation.GEMC1 also directly interacts with replication factors Cdc45 and Cdk2-CyclinE and stimulates the initiation of DNA replication.Depletion of GEMC1 by siRNA in embryonic and somatic vertebrate cells prevents DNA replication due to impairment of Cdc45 loading onto chromatin, suggesting GEMC1 promotes initiation of DNA replication by mediating TopBP1 and Cdk2 dependent recruitment of Cdc45 onto replication origins.
Synonyms: Geminin coiled-coil domain-containing protein 1
- NCBI Accession
You are here: