LCE1A antibody (Late Cornified Envelope 1A) (AA 54-83) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This LCE1A antibody is conjugated to Biotin
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LCE1A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 54-83 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LCE1A.
- Affinity purified
anti-Late Cornified Envelope 1A (LCE1A) (AA 57-87), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
LCE1A Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LCE1A (LCE1A Antibody Abstract)
- LEP1, late cornified envelope 1A, LCE1A
Name/Gene ID: LCE1A
Synonyms: LCE1A, Late cornified envelope 1A, LEP1, Late envelope protein 1
- Gene ID