C-JUN antibody (Jun Proto-Oncogene) (pSer63) (PE) Primary Antibody
JUN Reactivity: Human DB, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1958604
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This C-JUN antibody is conjugated to PE
- Dot Blot (DB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This cJun Antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding S63 of human cJun.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: DB, ELISA, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- JUN / c-Jun (JUN Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: JUN
Family: Transcription factor
Synonyms: JUN, Activator protein 1, AP-1, C-Jun, Jun proto-oncogene, p39, Jun oncogene, Proto-oncogene c-Jun, AP1, Enhancer-binding protein AP1, G0s7, Transcription factor AP-1, v-jun
- Gene ID
- MAPK Signaling, RTK Signaling, WNT Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, Activation of Innate immune Response, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, Protein targeting to Nucleus, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades, Autophagy, Signaling of Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor
You are here: