ADAT3 antibody (Adenosine Deaminase, tRNA-Specific 3) (N-Term) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 58-87, N-Term
This ADAT3 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- ADAT3, NT (ADAT3, tRNA-specific adenosine deaminase-like protein 3, tRNA-specific adenosine-34 deaminase subunit ADAT3) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- ADAT3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 58-87 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ADAT3.
anti-Adenosine Deaminase, tRNA-Specific 3 (ADAT3) (AA 58-87), (N-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ADAT3 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Alternative Name
- ADAT3 (ADAT3 Antibody Abstract)
- FWP005, MRT36, MST121, MSTP121, S863-5, TAD3, A430024H01Rik, si:busm1-72b14.5, si:dkey-204g5.2, si:dz72b14.5, zgc:103555, adenosine deaminase, tRNA specific 3, adenosine deaminase, tRNA-specific 3, ADAT3, Adat3, adat3
- NCBI Accession