AEBP2 antibody (AE Binding Protein 2) (C-Term) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 481-508, C-Term
This AEBP2 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AEBP2, CT (AEBP2, Zinc finger protein AEBP2, Adipocyte enhancer-binding protein 2) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- AEBP2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 481-508 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human AEBP2.
anti-AE Binding Protein 2 (AEBP2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
AEBP2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-AE Binding Protein 2 (AEBP2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
AEBP2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment