AF4/FMR2 Family, Member 2 (AFF2) (AA 885-912), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody (APC) Primary Antibody
- AF4/FMR2 Family, Member 2 (AFF2)
- Binding Specificity
AA 885-912, Center, Internal Region
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AFF2, ID (AFF2, FMR2, OX19, AF4/FMR2 family member 2, Fragile X E mental retardation syndrome protein, Fragile X mental retardation 2 protein, Protein Ox19) (APC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- AFF2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 885-912 amino acids from the Central region of human AFF2.
anti-AF4/FMR2 Family, Member 2 (AFF2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
AFF2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze