AGAP9 antibody (ArfGAP with GTPase Domain, Ankyrin Repeat and PH Domain 9) (N-Term) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-30, N-Term
This AGAP9 antibody is conjugated to APC
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AGAP9, NT (AGAP9, CTGLF6, Arf-GAP with GTPase, ANK repeat and PH domain-containing protein 9, Centaurin-gamma-like family member 6) (APC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- AGAP9 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1-30 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human AGAP9.
anti-ArfGAP with GTPase Domain, Ankyrin Repeat and PH Domain 9 (AGAP9) (AA 1-30), (N-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
AGAP9 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze