AGR2 antibody (Anterior Gradient Homolog 2 (Xenopus Laevis)) (N-Term) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 10-39, N-Term
This AGR2 antibody is conjugated to APC
Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AGR2, NT (AGR2, AG2, Anterior gradient protein 2 homolog, HPC8, Secreted cement gland protein XAG-2 homolog) (APC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- AGR2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 10-39 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human AGR2.
anti-Anterior Gradient Homolog 2 (Xenopus Laevis) (AGR2) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
AGR2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
- Alternative Name
- AGR2 (AGR2 Antibody Abstract)
- AG2, GOB-4, HAG-2, PDIA17, XAG-2, Agr2h, Gob-4, mAG-2, wu:fj29g05, zgc:112187, agr2, hag3, hag-3, bcmp11, MGC89004, XAgr2, agr2-A, anterior gradient 2, protein disulphide isomerase family member, anterior gradient 2, anterior gradient 3, protein disulphide isomerase family member, anterior gradient 2, protein disulphide isomerase family member S homeolog, AGR2, Agr2, agr2, agr3, agr2.S
- NCBI Accession