HAUS5 antibody (HAUS Augmin-Like Complex, Subunit 5) (N-Term) (FITC) Primary Antibody
HAUS5 Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2279162
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- N-Term, AA 147-177
- This HAUS5 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- HAUS5, NT (HAUS5, KIAA0841, HAUS augmin-like complex subunit 5) (FITC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- HAUS5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 147-177 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human HAUS5. .
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: