Glycoprotein Hormone beta 5 (GPHb5) (AA 61-91), (C-Term) antibody (HRP) Primary Antibody
GPHb5 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2284321
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 61-91
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- GPHB5, CT (GPHB5, GPB5, ZLUT1, Glycoprotein hormone beta-5, Thyrostimulin subunit beta) (Azide free) (HRP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- GPHB5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 61-91 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GPHB5.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2. No preservative added (Azide free).
- Without preservative
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: