VPS37B antibody (Vacuolar Protein Sorting 37 Homolog B (S. Cerevisiae)) (AA 98-127) (FITC) Primary Antibody
VPS37B Reactivity: Human FACS, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2386029
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 98-127, Center, Internal Region
- Detection Method
- This VPS37B antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- VPS37B, ID (VPS37B, Vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein 37B, ESCRT-I complex subunit VPS37B) (FITC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- VPS37B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 98-127 amino acids from the Central region of human VPS37B.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: