Zinc Finger Protein 479 (ZNF479) (AA 114-144), (N-Term) antibody (FITC) Primary Antibody
ZNF479 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2393458
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 114-144, N-Term
- Detection Method
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- ZNF479, NT (ZNF479, Zinc finger protein 479, Zinc finger protein Kr19) (FITC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- ZNF479 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 114-144 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ZNF479.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: