Zinc Finger Protein 98 (ZNF98) (AA 486-516), (C-Term) antibody (Biotin) Primary Antibody
ZNF98 Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2394443
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 486-516, C-Term
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- ZNF98, CT (ZNF98, ZNF739, Zinc finger protein 98, Zinc finger protein 739, Zinc finger protein F7175) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- ZNF98 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 486-516 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ZNF98.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: