NMDA Receptor Synaptonuclear Signaling and Neuronal Migration Factor (NSMF) antibody Primary Antibody
NSMF Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2462581
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human NELF.
- Application Notes
- NELF antibody can be used for detection of NELF by ELISA at 1:12500. NELF antibody can be used for detection of NELF by western blot at 5.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- For Research Use only
- Add 100 ?L of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL.
- 1 mg/mL
- Antibody is lyophilized in PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose.
- Handling Advice
- As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short periods of storage (days) store at 4 °C. For longer periods of storage, store NELF antibody at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- NELF (NSMF Antibody Abstract)
- HH9, NELF, NMDA receptor synaptonuclear signaling and neuronal migration factor, NSMF
- NELF influences outgrowth of olfactory axons and migration of LHRH neurons.
- Molecular Weight
- 29 kDa, 60 kDa
- Gene ID
- Synaptic Membrane
You are here: