LIPM antibody (Lipase, Family Member M) (AA 318-346) Primary Antibody
LIPM Reactivity: Human ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2613035
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 318-346
- This LIPM antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- This LIPM antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 318-346 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LIPM.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA (1:1000), IHC (1:10 - 1:50), WB (1:100 - 1:500)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- May be stored at 4°C for short-term only. Aliquot to avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Store at -20°C. Aliquots are stable for 1 year.
- Alternative Name
- LIPM / LIPL3 (LIPM Antibody Abstract)
- LIPL3, bA304I5.1, 4632427C23Rik, AW227514, Lipl3, lipase family member M, lipase, family member M, LIPM, Lipm
- Name/Gene ID: LIPM
Synonyms: LIPM, BA304I5.1, Lipase M, Lipase member M, Lipase, family member M, LIPL3
- Gene ID
You are here: