LIPM antibody (Lipase, Family Member M) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
LIPM Reactivity: Cow, Human, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789813
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Human, Pig
- This LIPM antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN979345
- PCEEYEVATE DGYILSVNRI PRGLVQPKKT GSRPVVLLQH GLVGGASNWI
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 85%, Human: 100%, Pig: 85%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against LIPM. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 423 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- LIPM (LIPM Antibody Abstract)
- LIPM plays a highly specific role in the last step of keratinocyte differentiation. May have an essential function in lipid metabolism of the most differentiated epidermal layers.
Alias Symbols: LIPL3, bA304I5.1
Protein Size: 423
- Molecular Weight
- 46 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001128215, NP_001121687
You are here: