LIPM antibody (Lipase, Family Member M) (AA 317-346) Primary Antibody
LIPM Reactivity: Human EIA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN953185
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 317-346, C-Term
- This LIPM antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Human LIPM (C-term).
- Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 317-346 amino acids from the C-terminal region of Human LIPM
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- LIPM (LIPM Antibody Abstract)
- LIPM plays a highly specific role in the last step of keratinocyte differentiation. May have an essential function in lipid metabolism of the most differentiated epidermal layers.Synonyms: LIPL3, Lipase member M
- Molecular Weight
- 48233 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: