LIPM antibody (Lipase, Family Member M) (AA 59-108) Primary Antibody
LIPM Reactivity: Bat, Human, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6749174
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 59-108
- Bat, Human, Pig
- This LIPM antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Pig (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa59-108 of human LIPM (Q5VYY2, NP_001121687). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Bat (100%), Monkey, Elephant (92%), Marmoset (85%), Panda, Pig (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: