Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase 1, Soluble (Aspartate Aminotransferase 1) (GOT1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GOT1 Reactivity: Cow, Human, Monkey, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707530
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Human, Monkey, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709167
- Recognizes endogenous levels of GOT1 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to GOT1
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human GOT1.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GOT1 (GOT1 Antibody Abstract)
- Aspartate aminotransferase, cytoplasmic, cAspAT, Cysteine aminotransferase, cytoplasmic, Cysteine transaminase, cytoplasmic, cCAT, Glutamate oxaloacetate transaminase 1, Transaminase A
- Gene ID
- 2805, 24401
- P17174, P13221
- Hepatitis C, Monocarboxylic Acid Catabolic Process, Methionine Biosynthetic Process
You are here: