MAPKBP1 antibody (Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Binding Protein 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
MAPKBP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2774100
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN979809
- MAVEGSTITS RIKNLLRSPS IKLRRSKAGN RREDLSSKVT LEKVLGITVS
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MAPKBP1. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human MAPKBP1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 1508 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MAPKBP1 (MAPKBP1 Antibody Abstract)
- MGC83682, JNKBP-1, 2810483F24Rik, AW123212, Jnkbp1, mKIAA0596, mitogen-activated protein kinase binding protein 1 L homeolog, mitogen-activated protein kinase binding protein 1, mitogen activated protein kinase binding protein 1, mapkbp1.L, MAPKBP1, Mapkbp1
- MAPKBP1 is involved in JNK signaling pathway.
Alias Symbols: MGC138851, MGC138852
Protein Interaction Partner: NOTCH2NL, KRTAP10-3, KRTAP10-8, KRTAP10-1, KRTAP10-9, KRTAP10-7, KRT40, KRTAP9-4, KRTAP9-2, KRTAP3-2, KRTAP4-12, ALG13, TEX11, ADAMTSL4, GLRX3, SPRY2, KEAP1, RGS20, TRIP6, TCF12, TCF4, SIAH1, TRIM27, MEOX2, MDFI, KRT31, KRTAP5-9, APTX, MAPK10, MAPK9, MAPK
Protein Size: 1508
- Molecular Weight
- 163 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_014994, NP_055809
You are here: