MAPKBP1 antibody (Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Binding Protein 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
MAPKBP1 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6743805
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human MAPKBP1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from N-Terminus of human MAPKBP1 (O60336-6, NP_055809). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Galago, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (100%), Marmoset, Elephant (92%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MAPKBP1 (MAPKBP1 Antibody Abstract)
- MGC83682, JNKBP-1, 2810483F24Rik, AW123212, Jnkbp1, mKIAA0596, mitogen-activated protein kinase binding protein 1 L homeolog, mitogen-activated protein kinase binding protein 1, mitogen activated protein kinase binding protein 1, mapkbp1.L, MAPKBP1, Mapkbp1
- Name/Gene ID: MAPKBP1
Synonyms: MAPKBP1, JNKBP1, JNK-binding protein 1, JNKBP-1, KIAA0596
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: