MAPKBP1 antibody (Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Binding Protein 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
MAPKBP1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN632259
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- MAPKBP1 antibody was raised against the N terminal of MAPKBP1
- Affinity purified
- MAPKBP1 antibody was raised using the N terminal of MAPKBP1 corresponding to a region with amino acids MAVEGSTITSRIKNLLRSPSIKLRRSKAGNRREDLSSKVTLEKVLGITVS
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
MAPKBP1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-5797, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this MAPKBP1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of MAPKBP1 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- MAPKBP1 (MAPKBP1 Antibody Abstract)
- MGC83682, JNKBP-1, 2810483F24Rik, AW123212, Jnkbp1, mKIAA0596, mitogen-activated protein kinase binding protein 1 L homeolog, mitogen-activated protein kinase binding protein 1, mitogen activated protein kinase binding protein 1, mapkbp1.L, MAPKBP1, Mapkbp1
- MAPKBP1 is involved in JNK signaling pathway.
- Molecular Weight
- 163 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: