MAPKBP1 antibody (Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Binding Protein 1) Primary Antibody
MAPKBP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5704705
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 16 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- mitogen-activated protein kinase binding protein 1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
mouse liver tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with FNab05000(MAPKBP1 antibody) at dilution of 1:500
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol pH 7.3
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- MAPKBP1 (MAPKBP1 Antibody Abstract)
- MGC83682, JNKBP-1, 2810483F24Rik, AW123212, Jnkbp1, mKIAA0596, mitogen-activated protein kinase binding protein 1 L homeolog, mitogen-activated protein kinase binding protein 1, mitogen activated protein kinase binding protein 1, mapkbp1.L, MAPKBP1, Mapkbp1
- Involved in JNK signaling pathway.
- Molecular Weight
- 200-230 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: