CHFR antibody (Checkpoint with Forkhead and Ring Finger Domains) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This CHFR antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- REWTIGRRRG CDLSFPSNKL VSGDHCRIVV DEKSGQVTLE DTSTSGTVIN
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 93%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CHFR. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human CHFR
anti-Checkpoint with Forkhead and Ring Finger Domains (CHFR) (AA 36-85) antibody Primary Antibody
CHFR Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Guinea Pig, Monkey, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Checkpoint with Forkhead and Ring Finger Domains (CHFR) (AA 41-140) antibody Primary Antibody
CHFR Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 623 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CHFR (CHFR Antibody Abstract)
- RNF116, RNF196, CHFR, rnf116, rnf196, 5730484M20Rik, C230082M18, checkpoint with forkhead and ring finger domains, checkpoint with forkhead and ring finger domains, E3 ubiquitin protein ligase, checkpoint with forkhead and ring finger domains, E3 ubiquitin protein ligase L homeolog, CHFR, chfr, Chfr, chfr.L
CHFR is an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase required to transiently arrest cells in early prophase when they are exposed to microtubule poisons. It acts in early prophase before chromosome condensation, when the centrosome moves apart from each other along the periphery of the nucleus. CHFR probably promotes the formation of 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains and functions with the specific ubiquitin-conjugating UBC13-MMS2 (UBE2N-UBE2V2) heterodimer. Substrates that are polyubiquitinated at 'Lys-63' are usually not targeted for degradation, but are rather involved in signaling cellular stress. This suggests that it may be involved in signaling the presence of mitotic stress caused by microtubule poisons.
Alias Symbols: FLJ10796, FLJ33629, RNF116, RNF196
Protein Interaction Partner: USP7, VIM, UBE2D2, AURKA, HLTF, RANBP2, PLK1, PCNA, MCM2, HDAC2, HDAC1, CDK5, CDC20, PARP1, SIN3A, CHFR, UBC13, SUMO1, UBE2I, LRP1, UBE2V1, UBE2N, UBE2D1, TRIM9, RNF125, CBLC, RNF7, RELA, RNF8, HIST2H2BE, HIST2H2AC, UBC, SMARCD1, SMARCB1, SMARCA4, KIF22,
Protein Size: 623
- Molecular Weight
- 69 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_018223, NP_060693