CDK5 antibody (Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 5) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
This CDK5 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- MYPATTSLVN VVPKLNATGR DLLQNLLKCN PVQRISAEEA LQHPYFSDFC
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Sheep: 100%, Yeast: 79%, Zebrafish: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CDK5. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Protein A purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human CDK5
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 292 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CDK5 (CDK5 Antibody Abstract)
- PSSALRE, AW048668, Crk6, CDK5, CG8203, DmCdk5, Dmel\\CG8203, cdk5, zgc:101604, cyclin dependent kinase 5, cyclin-dependent kinase 5, Cyclin-dependent kinase 5, cyclin-dependent kinase 5 L homeolog, Cyclin-dependent-like kinase 5, CDK5, Cdk5, cdk5, cdk5.L, cdk-5
CDK5 is probably involved in the control of the cell cycle. CDK5 can interact with d1 and d3-type G1 cyclins and phosphorylate histone H1, tau, MAP2 and NF-H and NF-M. CDK5 can also interacts with p35 which activates the kinase
Alias Symbols: PSSALRE
Protein Interaction Partner: CHFR, CCND2, CDKN1A, EGFR, UBC, DCLK3, CDK5, CCNE1, CDK5R1, CABLES1, CABLES2, STIP1, CDKN1B, CCND3, CCNB1, C2CD5, KIAA0195, FIBP, PPARG, CDK18, HSP90AB1, HSP90AA1, HIST1H1B, GLUD1, CDK3, CDC25B, CCT6A, CCNA2, CCT3, TCP1, CCT5, CDC37, CCT8, CCT2, CCT4, CCT
Protein Size: 292
- Molecular Weight
- 33 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_004935, NP_004926
- Cell Division Cycle, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Synaptic Membrane, Regulation of Cell Size, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, Synaptic Vesicle Exocytosis