Adrenergic, Beta, Receptor Kinase 1 (ADRBK1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ADRBK1 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2784714
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN972965
- PEPSIRSVMQ KYLEDRGEVT FEKIFSQKLG YLLFRDFCLN HLEEARPLVE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ADRBK1. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human ADRBK1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 689 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ADRBK1 (ADRBK1 Antibody Abstract)
- Adrbk-1, Bark-1, GRK2, betaARK1, BARK1, BETA-ARK1, GRK-2, Grk2, beta-adrenergic receptor kinase 1, G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2, Tsp_00497, grk2, Grk2, GRK2
- The product of this gene phosphorylates the beta-2-adrenergic receptor and appears to mediate agonist-specific desensitization observed at high agonist concentrations. This protein is an ubiquitous cytosolic enzyme that specifically phosphorylates the activated form of the beta-adrenergic and related G-protein-coupled receptors. Abnormal coupling of beta-adrenergic receptor to G protein is involved in the pathogenesis of the failing heart.
Alias Symbols: BARK1, BETA-ARK1, FLJ16718, GRK2
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, SUMO1, NEDD8, Rapgef3, GNAQ, FBXO25, ADRBK2, ACACA, HSP90AB1, HSP90AA1, GIT1, RASGRF1, MDM2, EPHA2, PEBP1, ADRB2, SNCA, GRM1, GNB1, KCNIP3, ARRB1, HDAC6, Nedd4, CSNK2B, PDGFRB, TPM2, GIT2, PDE6G, CCR4, AKAP12, PDCL, NCS1, MAPK3, PRKACA, CCR5, PIK3CG,
Protein Size: 689
- Molecular Weight
- 79 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001619, NP_001610
- EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, G-protein mediated Events, Interaction of EGFR with phospholipase C-gamma, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling
You are here: