Adrenergic, Beta, Receptor Kinase 1 (ADRBK1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ADRBK1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ICC, IF, IP, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2855125
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Chicken, Rat (Rattus), Cow (Bovine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Chicken (85 %), Rat (98 %), Bovine (98 %)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to GRK2 (adrenergic, beta, receptor kinase 1)
GRK2 antibody [C2C3], C-term
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human GRK2. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Immunoprecipitation 1:100-1:500* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Immunoprecipitation1:100-1:500* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: 293T , A431 , HeLaS3 , HepG2 , Molt-4 , Raji , NIH-3T3 , Jurkat , NCI-H929
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GRK2 (ADRBK1 Antibody Abstract)
- The product of this gene phosphorylates the beta-2-adrenergic receptor and appears to mediate agonist-specific desensitization observed at high agonist concentrations. This protein is an ubiquitous cytosolic enzyme that specifically phosphorylates the activated form of the beta-adrenergic and related G-protein-coupled receptors. Abnormal coupling of beta-adrenergic receptor to G protein is involved in the pathogenesis of the failing heart.
- Molecular Weight
- 80 kDa
- Gene ID
- EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, G-protein mediated Events, Interaction of EGFR with phospholipase C-gamma, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling
You are here: