USP4 antibody (Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 4) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
USP4 Reactivity: Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789297
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rat
- This USP4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2185565
- KFYQTIAETE ATYLKMLESS QTLLSVLKRE AGNLTKATAS DQKSSGGRDS
- Predicted Reactivity
- Guinea Pig: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 86%, Rat: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against USP4. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of human SSNA1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- USP4 (USP4 Antibody Abstract)
- UNP, Unph, F730026I20Rik, Unp, mKIAA4155, ubiquitin specific peptidase 4, ubiquitin specific peptidase 4 (proto-oncogene), USP4, Usp4
- Alias Symbols: N14, NA14, NA-14
Protein Size: 363
- Molecular Weight
- 39 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_003731, NP_003722
You are here: