Adrenergic, Beta, Receptor Kinase 1 (ADRBK1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ADRBK1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3184940
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- GRK 2 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of GRK 2 protein.
- Rabbit Polyclonal to GRK 2.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from the C-terminal region of human GRK 2.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000, IHC 1:100-1:300, ELISA 1:20000,
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
- Alternative Name
- GRK 2 (ADRBK1 Antibody Abstract)
- Adrbk-1, Bark-1, GRK2, betaARK1, BARK1, BETA-ARK1, GRK-2, Grk2, beta-adrenergic receptor kinase 1, G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2, Tsp_00497, grk2, Grk2, GRK2
- Molecular Weight
- 80 kDa
- Gene ID
- EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, G-protein mediated Events, Interaction of EGFR with phospholipase C-gamma, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling
You are here: