CDKN1B antibody (Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 1B (p27, Kip1)) pThr157 Primary Antibody
- Target See all CDKN1B Antibodies
- This CDKN1B antibody is un-conjugated
- Dot Blot (DB), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This p27Kip1 Antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding T157 of human p27Kip1.
- Ig Fraction
anti-Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 1B (p27, Kip1) (CDKN1B) (AA 150-198) antibody Primary Antibody
CDKN1B Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat FACS, IF (p), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 1B (p27, Kip1) (CDKN1B) antibody Primary Antibody
CDKN1B Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey FACS, IF, IHC, StM, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal KIP1-769 unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IHC-P: 1:50~100. DB: 1:500
- For Research Use only
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 °C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 °C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
The role of p27(Kip1) in dasatinib-enhanced paclitaxel cytotoxicity in human ovarian cancer cells." in: Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 103, Issue 18, pp. 1403-22, (2011) (PubMed).
- The role of p27(Kip1) in dasatinib-enhanced paclitaxel cytotoxicity in human ovarian cancer cells." in: Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 103, Issue 18, pp. 1403-22, (2011) (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- p27Kip1 (CDKN1B Products)
- CDKN4, KIP1, MEN1B, MEN4, P27KIP1, cdkn1b, sb:cb611, wu:fb63g10, wu:fb64g10, wu:fe18e03, CDKN1B, Kip1, p27, FAM14D, ISG12, ISG12A, P27, Cdki1b, AA408329, AI843786, p27Kip1, cdkn1bl, cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 1B, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1Bb, interferon alpha inducible protein 27, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1B, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1Ba, CDKN1B, cdkn1bb, IFI27, Cdkn1b, cdkn1ba
- P27Kip1 is a cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor, which shares a limited similarity with CDK inhibitor CDKN1A/p21. The encoded protein binds to and prevents the activation of cyclin E-CDK2 or cyclin D-CDK4 complexes, and thus controls the cell cycle progression at G1. The degradation of this protein, which is triggered by its CDK dependent phosphorylation and subsequent ubiquitination by SCF complexes, is required for the cellular transition from quiescence to the proliferative state.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Cell Division Cycle, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Sensory Perception of Sound, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, DNA Replication, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Synthesis of DNA, Autophagy