ABCC1 antibody (ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family C (CFTR/MRP), Member 1) Primary Antibody
- Target See all ABCC1 Antibodies
- This ABCC1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against recombinant ABCC1.
immunogen: Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids of human ABCC1.
Immunogen Sequence: LVTHSMSYLPQVDVIIVMSGGKISEMGSYQELLARDGAFAEFLRTYASTEQEQDAEENGVTGVSGPGKEAKQMENGMLVTDSAGKQLQRQLSSSSSYSGDISRHHNSTAELQKAEAKKEETWKLMEADKAQTGQVKLSVYWD
anti-ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family C (CFTR/MRP), Member 1 (ABCC1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ABCC1 Reactivity: Human, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Immunofluorescence (1-4 μg/mL)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS, pH 7.2 (40 % glycerol, 0.02 % sodium azide)
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Alternative Name
- ABCC1 (ABCC1 Products)
- ABC29, ABCC, GS-X, MRP, MRP1, Abcc1a, Abcc1b, Mdrap, Mrp1, Avcc1a, Mrp, ABCC13, ATP binding cassette subfamily C member 1, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family C (CFTR/MRP), member 1, multidrug resistance-associated protein 1, ABCC1, Abcc1, LOC100152428, LOC100346553
Full Gene Name: ATP-binding cassette, sub-family C (CFTR/MRP), member 1
- Gene ID
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome