ENGASE antibody (Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase) Primary Antibody
- This ENGASE antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against recombinant FLJ21865.
immunogen: Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids of human FLJ21865.
Immunogen Sequence: DKDTTKPISFYLSSLEELLAWKPRLEDGFNVALEPLACRQPPLSSQRPRTLLCHDMMGGYLDDRFIQGSVVQTPYAFYHWQCIDVFVYFSHHTVTIPPVGWTNTAHR
anti-Endo-beta-N-Acetylglucosaminidase (ENGASE) (AA 326-354) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ENGASE Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS, pH 7.2 (40 % glycerol, 0.02 % sodium azide)
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.