MBIP antibody (MAP3K12-Binding Inhibitory Protein 1) Primary Antibody
MBIP Reactivity: Human IF, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5583235
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- This MBIP antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against recombinant human MBIP.
immunogen: Recombinant protein corresponding to human MBIP.
Immunogen Sequence: DCNQENSCARTDAIFTPYPGFKSHVKVSRVVNTYGPQTRPEGIPGSGHKPNSMLRDCGNQAVEERLQNIEAHLRLQTGGPVPRDIYQRIKKLEDKILELEGISPEYFQSVSFSGKRRKVQPPQQNY
- Application Notes
- Immunohistochemistry (1:50-1:200)
Immunofluorescence (1-4 μg/mL)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS, pH 7.2 (40 % glycerol, 0.02 % sodium azide)
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Alternative Name
- MBIP (MBIP Antibody Abstract)
- 4933408E06Rik, MAP3K12 binding inhibitory protein 1, Mbip, mbip, MBIP
- Full Gene Name: MAP3K12 binding inhibitory protein 1
- Gene ID
You are here: