OAS1A antibody (2'-5' Oligoadenylate Synthetase 1A) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
OAS1A Reactivity: Human IF/ICC, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6352989
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 18 Business Days
- This OAS1A antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Immunofluorescence (fixed cells) (IF/ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 200 μg/mL
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C. Avoid exposure to light.
You are here: