MOB Kinase Activator 3A (MOB3A) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
MOB3A Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN928643
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- MOBKL2 A antibody was raised in rabbit using the middle region of MOBKL2 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
MOBKL2A Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-3568, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this MOBKL2A antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- MOBKL2A (MOB3A Antibody Abstract)
- MOBKL2A may regulate the activity of kinases. Synonyms: Polyclonal MOBKL2A antibody, Anti-MOBKL2A antibody, MOB1, Mps One Binder kinase activator-like 2A, yeast antibody, moblak antibody.
You are here: