CD31 antibody (Platelet/endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- CD31 (PECAM1)
This CD31 antibody is conjugated to FITC
Flow Cytometry (FACS), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody MEM-05 reacts with CD31 (PECAM-1), a 130-140 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on monocytes, platelets, granulocytes, endothelial cells and stem cells of the myeloid lineage.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Leukocytes of patient suffering from LGL-type leukaemia
anti-Platelet/endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule (PECAM1) (AA 621-650) antibody Primary Antibody
PECAM1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 20 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (2 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Prager, Staffler, Majdic, Säemann, Godár, Zlabinger, Stockinger: "Induction of hyporesponsiveness and impaired T lymphocyte activation by the CD31 receptor:ligand pathway in T cells." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 166, Issue 4, pp. 2364-71, 2001 (PubMed).
- Prager, Staffler, Majdic, Säemann, Godár, Zlabinger, Stockinger: "Induction of hyporesponsiveness and impaired T lymphocyte activation by the CD31 receptor:ligand pathway in T cells." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 166, Issue 4, pp. 2364-71, 2001 (PubMed).
- CD31 (PECAM1)
- Alternative Name
- CD31 (PECAM1 Antibody Abstract)
- CD31, CD31/EndoCAM, GPIIA', PECA1, PECAM-1, endoCAM, C85791, Cd31, Pecam, platelet/endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1, platelet and endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1, pecam1, PECAM1, Pecam1
- CD31 (platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1, PECAM-1) is an inhibitory coreceptor involved in regulation of T cell and B cell signaling by a dual immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM) that upon associated kinases-mediated phosphorylation provide docking sites for protein-tyrosine phosphatases. CD31 is expressed ubiquitously within the vascular compartment and is located mainly at junctions between adjacent cells. N-terminal Ig-like domain of CD31 is responsible for its homophilic binding, which plays an important role in cell-cell interactions. CD31 is a multifunctional molecule with diverse roles in modulation of integrin-mediated cell adhesion, transendothelial migration, angiogenesis, apoptosis, negative regulation of immunoreceptor signaling, autoimmunity, macrophage phagocytosis, IgE-mediated anaphylaxis and thrombosis. It is one of key regulatory molecules in vascular system.
- Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization