MUC15 antibody (Mucin 15, Cell Surface Associated) (AA 208-237) Primary Antibody
- AA 208-237, C-Term
- This MUC15 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Mucin-15 at C-term.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human
- Purified through a Protein A column followed by peptide affinity purification
- Synthetic peptide - KLH conjugated - corresponding to the C-terminal region (between 208-237aa) of human Mucin-15
- Ig Fraction
anti-Mucin 15, Cell Surface Associated (MUC15) (AA 215-264) antibody Primary Antibody
MUC15 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- Mucin-15 (MUC15 Antibody Abstract)
- 4732460E09, D730046L02Rik, MUC-15, PAS3, PASIII, mucin 15, cell surface associated, mucin 15, MUC15, Muc15
- MUC15 may play a role in the cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix.Synonyms: MUC-15, MUC15, UNQ750/PRO1481
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession