(BAI1-Associated Protein 2 (BAIAP2))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured BAIAP2 Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended BAIAP2 Antibodies
Recommended BAIAP2 ELISA Kits
Recommended BAIAP2 Proteins
Latest Publications for our BAIAP2 products: "Brain somatic mutations in MTOR reveal translational dysregulations underlying intractable focal epilepsy." in: The Journal of clinical investigation, Vol. 129, Issue 10, pp. 4207-4223, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Structural basis of filopodia formation induced by the IRSp53/MIM homology domain of human IRSp53." in: The EMBO journal, Vol. 24, Issue 2, pp. 240-50, (2005) (PubMed).
: "Genomic structure and alternative splicing of the insulin receptor tyrosine kinase substrate of 53-kDa protein." in: Journal of human genetics, Vol. 48, Issue 8, pp. 410-4, (2003) (PubMed).
: "Rho small G-protein-dependent binding of mDia to an Src homology 3 domain-containing IRSp53/BAIAP2." in: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 271, Issue 3, pp. 626-9, (2000) (PubMed).
: "Identification of BAIAP2 (BAI-associated protein 2), a novel human homologue of hamster IRSp53, whose SH3 domain interacts with the cytoplasmic domain of BAI1." in: Cytogenetics and cell genetics, Vol. 84, Issue 1-2, pp. 75-82, (1999) (PubMed).
: "Dentatorubral-pallidoluysian atrophy protein interacts through a proline-rich region near polyglutamine with the SH3 domain of an insulin receptor tyrosine kinase substrate." in: Human molecular genetics, Vol. 8, Issue 6, pp. 947-57, (1999) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to BAIAP2BAI1 associated protein 2 (BAIAP2), glycoprotein hormones, alpha polypeptide (CGA), BAI1-associated protein 2 (baiap2), brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 1-associated protein 2 (Baiap2), BAI1-associated protein 2 (Baiap2), BAI1 associated protein 2 (Baiap2), BAI1-associated protein 2a (baiap2a), BAIAP2, BAP2, CG-ALPHA, DKFZp470L1727, FLAF3, FSHA, GPHa, GPHA1, HCG, IRSP53, IRSp53, Irsp53, IRSP53S, LHA, R75030, TSHA, wu:fk29g02, zgc:136827
Protein level used designations for BAIAP2
- brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 1-associated protein 2
- fas ligand-associated factor 3
- insulin receptor substrate p53/p58
- insulin receptor substrate protein of 53 kDa
- anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha
- choriogonadotropin alpha chain
- chorionic gonadotrophin subunit alpha
- chorionic gonadotropin, alpha polypeptide
- follicle-stimulating hormone alpha chain
- follicle-stimulating hormone alpha subunit
- follitropin alpha chain
- glycoprotein hormones alpha chain
- luteinizing hormone alpha chain
- lutropin alpha chain
- thyroid-stimulating hormone alpha chain
- thyrotropin alpha chain
- insulin recptor substrate p53
- BAI1-associated protein 2
- BAI-associated protein 2
- brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 1-associated protein 2-like
- insulin receptor substrate p53
- insulin receptor tyrosine kinase 53 kDa substrate
- insulin receptor substrate 53
- insulin receptor tyrosine kinase substrate protein p53
Did you look for something else?
- Bacillus anthracis