(Cylindromatosis (Turban Tumor Syndrome) (CYLD))
Featured CYLD Categories
Recommended CYLD Antibodies
Recommended CYLD ELISA Kits
Recommended CYLD Proteins
Latest Publications for our CYLD products: "Prion protein is required for tumor necrosis factor α (TNFα)-triggered nuclear factor κB (NF-κB) signaling and cytokine production." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 292, Issue 46, pp. 18747-18759, (2017) (PubMed).
: "CaMKII mediates recruitment and activation of the deubiquitinase CYLD at the postsynaptic density." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 9, Issue 3, pp. e91312, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Klebsiella pneumoniae capsule polysaccharide impedes the expression of beta-defensins by airway epithelial cells." in: Infection and immunity, Vol. 78, Issue 3, pp. 1135-46, (2010) (PubMed).
: "Cyld inhibits tumor cell proliferation by blocking Bcl-3-dependent NF-kappaB signaling." in: Cell, Vol. 125, Issue 4, pp. 665-77, (2006) (PubMed).
: "Reduced expression of CYLD in human colon and hepatocellular carcinomas." in: Carcinogenesis, Vol. 28, Issue 1, pp. 21-7, (2006) (PubMed).
: "The tumor suppressor CYLD interacts with TRIP and regulates negatively nuclear factor kappaB activation by tumor necrosis factor." in: The Journal of experimental medicine, Vol. 198, Issue 12, pp. 1959-64, (2003) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to CYLDCYLD lysine 63 deubiquitinase (CYLD), CYLD lysine 63 deubiquitinase (Cyld), cylindromatosis (turban tumor syndrome), a (cylda), 2010013M14Rik, 2900009M21Rik, BRSS, C130039D01Rik, CDMT, cyld, CYLD1, CYLDI, EAC, LRRGT00003, MFT, MFT1, mKIAA0849, Rp1, Rp1h, SBS, TEM, USPL2
Protein level used designations for CYLD
- deubiquitinating enzyme CYLD
- probable ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase CYLD
- ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase CYLD
- ubiquitin specific peptidase like 2
- ubiquitin thioesterase CYLD
- ubiquitin thiolesterase CYLD
- ubiquitin-specific-processing protease CYLD
- cylindromatosis (turban tumor syndrome)
- probable ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase CYLD-like
- retinitis pigmentosa 1 homolog
Did you look for something else?
- Cyclosporin A
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 15
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 11A
- Cyclin Y
- Cyclin T2
- Cyclin T1
- Cyclin O
- Cyclin M3
- Cyclin M2