(PRKC, Apoptosis, WT1, Regulator (PAWR))
Featured PAWR Categories
Recommended PAWR Antibodies
Recommended PAWR ELISA Kits
Recommended PAWR Proteins
Latest Publications for our PAWR products: "ROS-dependent prostate apoptosis response-4 (Par-4) up-regulation and ceramide generation are the prime signaling events associated with curcumin-induced autophagic cell death in human malignant ..." in: FEBS open bio, Vol. 4, pp. 763-76, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Par-4 drives trafficking and activation of Fas and Fasl to induce prostate cancer cell apoptosis and tumor regression." in: Cancer research, Vol. 61, Issue 19, pp. 7255-63, (2001) (PubMed).
: "p62 forms a ternary complex with PKCzeta and PAR-4 and antagonizes PAR-4-induced PKCzeta inhibition." in: FEBS letters, Vol. 510, Issue 1-2, pp. 57-61, (2001) (PubMed).
: "A novel repressor, par-4, modulates transcription and growth suppression functions of the Wilms' tumor suppressor WT1." in: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 16, Issue 12, pp. 6945-56, (1997) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to PAWRpro-apoptotic WT1 regulator (PAWR), PRKC, apoptosis, WT1, regulator L homeolog (pawr.L), PRKC, apoptosis, WT1, regulator (pawr), pro-apoptotic WT1 regulator (Pawr), PRKC, apoptosis, WT1, regulator (Pawr), 2310001G03Rik, MGC81382, Par-4, PAR4, Par4, PAWR, pawrl, zgc:103513
Protein level used designations for PAWR
- PRKC, apoptosis, WT1, regulator
- PRKC apoptosis WT1 regulator protein
- PRKC, apoptosis, WT1, regulator like
- WT1-interacting protein
- prostate apoptosis response 4 protein
- prostate apoptosis response protein 4
- prostate apoptosis response protein PAR-4
- prostate apoptosis response-4
- transcriptional repressor PAR4
- Prostate apoptosis response protein 4
- par-4 induced by effectors of apoptosis
- transcriptional repressor Par-4-like protein PAWR
Did you look for something else?
- Patched 2
- Patched 1
- Patatin-Like Phospholipase Domain Containing 7