RAB40A, Member RAS Oncogene Family (RAB40A) (AA 139-238) protein (GST tag) Protein
- RAB40A, Member RAS Oncogene Family (RAB40A)
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 139-238
- Wheat germ
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- GST tag
- Affinity Purification (AP), Antibody Array (AA), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- EQAQAYAERL GVTFFEVSPL CNFNIIESFT ELARIVLLRH RMNWLGRPSK VLSLQDLCCR TIVSCTPVHL VDKLPLPSTL RSHLKSFSMA KGLNARMMRG
RAB40A, Member RAS Oncogene Family (RAB40A) (AA 1-274) protein (His tag) Protein
RAB40A Origin: Human Source: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBRAB40A, Member RAS Oncogene Family (RAB40A) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
RAB40A Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Preparation method: in vitro, wheat germ expression system
Product Quality tested by: 12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.
- For Research Use only
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH =8.0 in the elution buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80 °C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 3 months