Mucin 22 Protein (MUC22) (AA 27-1660) (His tag)
- Mucin 22 (MUC22)
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 27-1660
- Insect Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This Mucin 22 protein is labelled with His tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
NTTAFTKGSD TTTASITGSE TTMASTMAST SALTTGSKIT TDSTTGSETT SASTMASTAA FTTGSETNTA STTDSGTTIA STRTFTTGSD TTTGSTAGSE TIVASTTVSG TTTTFTIAST TVPETTMASS TTSTAGSEKT MASSIISETT MASTTGSETA TVSTTGSETT TTSTASSEAT KVSTTGSETT TASTAGSETT TTSTSMAGSE ATTTSTADSK VITASSMSSE TTVAPAAGSN TTTASTTGSE TTTILIKASE TTTASTAGSE TTTPSPTGSQ TTIVSISGSE ITTTSTAGSE NTTVSSAGSG TTTASMAGSE TTVSTAGSET TTVSITGTET TMVSAMGSET TTNSTTSSET TVTSTAGSET TTVSTVGSET TTAYTADSET TAASTTGSEM TTVFTAGSET ITPSTAGSET TTVSTAGSET TTVSTTGSET TTASTAHSET TAASTMGSET TKVSTAGSET TVSTAGSETT AASTEDSETN TAFTEDSKTT TASTTGFETT AASTTGSEPT MASTMGSETT MASTIGPETT KVSTASSEVT TVFAAGSETI RASTVGSETT TVSTTGSETT TASIMGSETS TDSTTGSETT TASTEGSETT TASTEGSEAT TVSTTGSETT TVSITDSETT TTCTEGSEMT AVSTTVFETT TASTEGSEIT IASTSDSETT TASTEGSETT TVTTAGSETK TAYTTGSETT TASNTGLETT TVFTIGSDTT TASTEGSETT AVSATGSEMT TVSTEGSENT TVSTTGSETT TVSTTGLETT TTSTEGSEMT TVSTTGAETT TDSTEGSGTT AASTAGSETT TVSTADSENT TASTADSETT SASTTGSETT TASTTSSETT TASTEGSETT TVSTTDSETT MVSTTGSERT ITSTEGSETT TVSATGSETT VSTEGSGTTT VSITGSETTK VSTTGSETTT TSTEGSEITT ASITGSETTT ASTEGSETTT ASTEGSETTS ASTTGSETTT ASTTSSETTM ASIMGSETTM ASTIGSETTK VSTASSKMTT VFTENSETTI ASTTASETTT VSTAGSETIP ASTAGSETTT TTSTEGSETT TASTEGSETT TASTESSETT TATTIGSETT TASTEGSETT TTSTEGSETT TASTEGSEIT TVSTTGSETT TASTEGSETT TASTEGSELT TVSTTGSETI TVSAEGSETT TVTTMGSETT TASTAGSETT TVSTAGSETT TASIEGSETT TVSSTGSETT TVSTTGTETT ITSTEGSETT TVTTAGSETT AVYTTGSETT TTSTEGSETT TVSTTGSETT TASTADLETT TVSTSGSGTT TASTAGSETT TVYITGSKTT TASTEGSEAT TVSTTSSETT TASTTGSEMT TVFTTVSETT TVSTIGSEAT TSSAAGSEAT TTSTEGSETT TASTAGSETT TASTAGSETT TASTSGSETN TACTTGSETS TPSSAGSETN TAFIIGSEST IASTASLEPT ATSLTGSETT TVSITASGAT AASTTVSSTT FVLTKATDVS IQPITNTPMS GTRTTGTRLT ASSSVTMAPG MDFTASAASH TVPGIVLNTS GLGTSTMGAS STTSAHGVRT TTGSTREPTS STFQETGPVS MGTNTVSMSH TPTNVIKPSG YLQP
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human MUC22 Protein (raised in E. Coli) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Two step purification of proteins expressed in bacterial culture:
- In a first purification step, the protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using three different His-tag capture materials: high yield, EDTA resistant, or DTT resistant. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Protein is endotoxin free.
- Crystallography grade
- Application Notes
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a gurantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- For Research Use only
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C.
- Expiry Date
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- Mucin 22 (MUC22)
- Alternative Name
- PBMUCL1 Protein, mucin 22 Protein, MUC22 Protein
- Molecular Weight
- 159.8 kDa Including tag.