LGR6 antibody (Leucine-Rich Repeat-Containing G Protein-Coupled Receptor 6) AA 401-500 (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- Target See all LGR6 Antibodies
- AA 401-500
- Human, Mouse
- This LGR6 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human LGR6
anti-Leucine-Rich Repeat-Containing G Protein-Coupled Receptor 6 (LGR6) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
LGR6 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, ICC, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Leucine-Rich Repeat-Containing G Protein-Coupled Receptor 6 (LGR6) (AA 440-520), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
LGR6 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- FCM 1:20-100
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- LGR6 (LGR6 Products)
- LGR6, GPCR, VTS20631, A530037C04Rik, D830026M09, RGD1560339, leucine rich repeat containing G protein-coupled receptor 6, leucine-rich repeat-containing G protein-coupled receptor 6, LGR6, Lgr6
Receptor for R-spondins that potentiates the canonical Wnt signaling pathway and acts as a marker of multipotent stem cells in the epidermis. Upon binding to R-spondins (RSPO1, RSPO2, RSPO3 or RSPO4), associates with phosphorylated LRP6 and frizzled receptors that are activated by extracellular Wnt receptors, triggering the canonical Wnt signaling pathway to increase expression of target genes. In contrast to classical G-protein coupled receptors, does not activate heterotrimeric G-proteins to transduce the signal. May act as a tumor suppressor.
Subcellular location: Cell membrane
Synonyms: GPCR, VTS20631, Leucine-rich repeat-containing G-protein coupled receptor 6, LGR6, UNQ6427/PRO213
- Gene ID