GFP antibody (Green Fluorescent Protein) Primary Antibody
This GFP antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody reacts with various forms of GFP including eGFP, OFP, and GFPuv.
- Protein G affinity column
- Purified recombinant cGFP fusion protein
anti-Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) antibody (Abberior STAR 635P) Primary Antibody
GFP Reactivity: Aequorea victoria FACS, ICC, IF Host: Camelid (Camelidae) Monoclonal 1H1-1B2 Abberior STAR 635P single-domain Antibody (sdAb)
- Application Notes
The investigator must determine the ideal working concentration for each specific application. We have not yet determined the suitability of this antibody for applications other than those listed below. The ideal working concentration must take into account such factors as secondary antibody affinity, antigen concentration, sensitivity of the detection method, temperature, and length of incubationsELISA: 0.1-1.0 µg/mL
Western blot: 1.0-2.0 µg/mLWestern blot using ONE-HOUR WesternTM Kit: For quick results, ONE-HOUR WesternTM Kit is recommendet. 4 µg of this antibody is mixed with 4 mL of WB solution.
Other applications: user-optimized
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- WARNING: Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide-containing compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- The antibody is stable in lyophilized form if stored at -20°C or below. The reconstituted antibody can be stored for 2-3 weeks at 2-8°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Li, Shen, Sun, Wang, Li, Huang, Chen, Li, Zhao, Luo, Li, Qiu: "Effects of the nuclear localization of the N(pro) protein of classical swine fever virus on its virulence in pigs." in: Veterinary microbiology, Vol. 174, Issue 3-4, pp. 391-8, 2014 (PubMed).
Liu, Yu, Wu, Cao, Wu, Wu, Wang: "Characterization of the open reading frame 7a from Bombyx mori nucleopolyhedrovirus." in: Molecular biology reports, Vol. 40, Issue 2, pp. 865-73, 2013 (PubMed).
Liu, Zhu, Wu, He, Chen: "Inhibition effect produced by dominant negative mutant fusion protein PreS2-TLM-ScFv-HBcDN on HBV replication in vitro." in: Journal of viral hepatitis, Vol. 19, Issue 4, pp. 295-300, 2012 (PubMed).
Wilusz, JnBaptiste, Lu, Kuhn, Joshua-Tor, Sharp: "A triple helix stabilizes the 3' ends of long noncoding RNAs that lack poly(A) tails." in: Genes & development, Vol. 26, Issue 21, pp. 2392-407, 2012 (PubMed).
Yang, Jin, Chen, Lin, Wang, Chen, Han, Bian, Zhu, Wang: "A chloroplast envelope membrane protein containing a putative LrgB domain related to the control of bacterial death and lysis is required for chloroplast development in Arabidopsis thaliana." in: The New phytologist, Vol. 193, Issue 1, pp. 81-95, 2011 (PubMed).
Qi, Wang, Shen, Zhang, Chen, Xu, Liu, Wu, Jiang: "OsARF12, a transcription activator on auxin response gene, regulates root elongation and affects iron accumulation in rice (Oryza sativa)." in: The New phytologist, Vol. 193, Issue 1, pp. 109-20, 2011 (PubMed).
- Li, Shen, Sun, Wang, Li, Huang, Chen, Li, Zhao, Luo, Li, Qiu: "Effects of the nuclear localization of the N(pro) protein of classical swine fever virus on its virulence in pigs." in: Veterinary microbiology, Vol. 174, Issue 3-4, pp. 391-8, 2014 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- green fluorescent protein, gfp
- The coral green fluorescent protein (cGFP) from vector pRNATin-H1.2/Neo (Antibodies-Online, SD1223) is a versatile marker for monitoring physiological processes, visualizing protein localization, and detecting transgenic expression. Mouse Anti-cGFP-tag Monoclonal Antibody can be used to detect cGFP fusion protein in Western blot analyses.