ArfGAP with FG Repeats 2 (AGFG2) (AA 100-130), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody (APC) Primary Antibody
- ArfGAP with FG Repeats 2 (AGFG2)
- Binding Specificity
AA 100-130, Center, Internal Region
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AGFG2, ID (AGFG2, HRBL, RABR, Arf-GAP domain and FG repeat-containing protein 2, HIV-1 Rev-binding protein-like protein, Rev/Rex activation domain-binding protein related) (APC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- AGFG2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 100-130 amino acids from the Central region of human AGFG2.
anti-ArfGAP with FG Repeats 2 (AGFG2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
AGFG2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze