Killer Cell Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Two Domains, Short Cytoplasmic Tail, 3 (KIR2DS3) (AA 275-304), (C-Term) antibody (FITC) Primary Antibody
KIR2DS3 Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2300555
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 275-304
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- KIR2DS3, CT (KIR2DS3, NKAT7, Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DS3, MHC class I NK cell receptor, Natural killer-associated transcript 7) (FITC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- KIR2DS3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 275-304 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human KIR2DS3.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: