PIK3IP1 antibody (Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase-Interacting Protein 1) (C-Term) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
PIK3IP1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2335763
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 177-207, C-Term
- This PIK3IP1 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- PIK3IP1, CT (PIK3IP1, HGFL, Phosphoinositide-3-kinase-interacting protein 1, Kringle domain-containing protein HGFL) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- PIK3IP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 177-207 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PIK3IP1.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: